End of This Year, But Wait For Next Year

It may be the end of this school year but wait until next year. Next year all of us will be the better version of the person we were this year. I enjoyed that since last year when I was in sixth grade I have improved in every way. Last year my grades were the worst but this year I got them to be at least passing, but I think I can still do better. I may have got at least a passing grade like a C, but next year I will strive to be better by not missing as much homework and focusing really hard in class. Note to the sixth graders don’t wait to do your work it never works out well. Also, make sure you guys pay attention because if you don’t you will miss so much and then you won’t be able to do your work and that’s how you end up with bad grades.

Breydon Gono

If I had the chance to redo the school year I would do my homework every day. I would make better choices soon what to do in class. I would make up for all the dumb things I did over the year. I would make sure that surpass the expectation that I had at the beginning of the school year. And most of all I would make sure to be the best student that I could possibly be.

Breydon Gono

What I am looking forward to next year is the JST. Not just that but I hope that I will be the better version of myself and get better grades and not just be satisfied with Cs. I will make sure that I do my homework before anything else. And next year I will make sure that I go in for help when I need it the most. I was always too afraid of going to the teachers so I would just go to some of my friends for help, but some of them have a different style than the teachers taught in class. Next year I will be older so that means I have to be more responsible and ask rather than forget about everything. When next year comes I will try harder than I have ever tried before and I will thrive to surpass my classmates.

Breydon Gono

2 thoughts on “End of This Year, But Wait For Next Year”

1. Yeah we can wait for next year.
    I agree. And I love that u said
    ****What I am looking forward to next year is the JST. Not just that but I hope that I will be the better version of myself and get better grades and not just be satisfied with Cs. I will make sure that I do my homework before anything else. And next year I will make sure that I go in for help when I need it the most. I was always too afraid of going to the teachers so I would just go to some of my friends for help, but some of them have a different style than the teachers taught in class. Next year I will be older so that means I have to be more responsible and ask rather than forget about everything. When next year comes I will try harder than I have ever tried before and I will thrive to surpass my classmates.****

2. Hi Breydon!

Thank you for the great meaningful read! I too am looking forward to the JST. I think that we all will have a blast! I really enjoyed reading your dedication of doing well this school year! I believe you will do amazing because of your motivation. Good luck!!

Thank you

-hmsbrady